1) What insurance plans does CORE accept?
Click here to find a list of insurance providers.
2) What types of services does CORE Services provide?
CORE Services, Inc. is a multidisciplinary clinic.
Our practitioners include:
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Biofeedback and Neurofeedback Practitioners
- Massage Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
3. Do I need a referral to receive therapy?
Referrals are not required for treatment. However, some insurance carriers, including Medicare, may require a referral in order to agree to payment. Contact your insurance company to determine their requirements. Additional information may also be found under Referrals.